We welcome green fee players and societies as we have now built up a superb and enviable reputation as one of the county's friendliest clubs. It is a relaxed and friendly environment for golfers and visitors supported by the best possible quality staff and services this day. Read more.......
Pyecombe Golf Course is situated in the South Downs National Park, an area of outstanding beauty and offers stunning views across the Sussex Weald. The golf course is a good test of golf for all levels of ability, measuring 6278 yards off the White tees. Read more.......
TaylorMade M4 Ironsview other products
The M4 is TaylorMade's longest iron thanks to its thin face, while Speed Pockets and Face Slots give it very impressive distance on any strikes that miss the sweetspot.
Key features and benefits:
- TaylorMade's thinnest iron face produces longer shots
- RibCOR technology localises flexing to increase speed and distance
- Speed Pocket improves low-face flexibility for more ball speed on mishits
- Face Slots enhance flexing in heel and toe for more off-centre distance
- Tungsten weighting aids a very low-CG package for higher launches
- Smaller profile with thinner sole and topline vs M4 to enhance workability
These are the longest and most forgiving irons in TaylorMade's range, so if you're looking to make big improvements this year do contact us about an iron fitting session.