We welcome green fee players and societies as we have now built up a superb and enviable reputation as one of the county's friendliest clubs. It is a relaxed and friendly environment for golfers and visitors supported by the best possible quality staff and services this day. Read more.......
Pyecombe Golf Course is situated in the South Downs National Park, an area of outstanding beauty and offers stunning views across the Sussex Weald. The golf course is a good test of golf for all levels of ability, measuring 6278 yards off the White tees. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G Le Hybridview other products
Built to give you longer distance thanks to its thin and flexible face, this G Le hybrid is also designed to increase your launch to make it easier to get your ball airborne quickly from a number of lies.
Key features and benefits of this hybrid include:
- Thin face produces faster ball speeds for more distance
- Aerodynamic head design reduces drag to boost head speeds
- Thin, weight-saving crown helps increase forgiveness
- Lighter swing weight makes it easier to square the face
- Heel-side CG position also aids a square face for straighter shots
- Available in 4 (22º), 5 (26º) and 6 (30º)
Whether you're looking for a single hybrid or a few to create a more forgiving combination set, contact us so you come away with the best bag possible.