We welcome green fee players and societies as we have now built up a superb and enviable reputation as one of the county's friendliest clubs. It is a relaxed and friendly environment for golfers and visitors supported by the best possible quality staff and services this day. Read more.......
Pyecombe Golf Course is situated in the South Downs National Park, an area of outstanding beauty and offers stunning views across the Sussex Weald. The golf course is a good test of golf for all levels of ability, measuring 6278 yards off the White tees. Read more.......
Cleveland CBX Wedgeview other products
Cleveland's Feel Balancing Technology in this CBX wedge sees the centre of gravity positions lined up directly behind the face for better feel and more predictable distance control.
Key features and benefits:
- Cavity back design blends forgiveness with short game versatility
- Rotex Face seen produces more spin for enhanced greenside control
- Dual-V Sole Grind aids forgiving turf interaction
- Sole also delivers extra assistance on bunker shots
- CG positions behind the face for better feel and distance control
If you're looking to improve your short game this wedge could unlock the answers, but only if it's properly fitted into your personal specification.