Pyecombe Golf Course is situated in the South Downs National Park, an area of outstanding beauty and offers stunning views across the Sussex Weald. Read more.......
TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Wedgesview other products
This second generation Milled Grind wedge boasts a ZTP RAW groove design and a unique laser etched pattern, which essentially means a deeper cut and sharper grooves with a rougher face for more greenside spin and overall control. Nice!
Key features and benefits include:
- Head design has been created with mass placement in mind for optimum CG
- ZTP RAW groove design offer deeper and sharper grooves for more spin
- Laser etched pattern between the grooves for a rougher face promoting greenside spin
- Standard and low bounce grinds cover off all shots
- Raw face design allows for more spin and feel through the removal of plating
- TPU insert in the back cavity creates solid, positive feeling impact
- Milled Grind construction process helps maximises tolerances and consistency
- Available in lofts 48 to 60 degrees
The range of loft and sole options in the Milled Grind 2 means it is vital you come down and try the wedges out for yourself so we can find the perfect combination for your bag. Book in here to give them a go.