We welcome green fee players and societies as we have now built up a superb and enviable reputation as one of the county's friendliest clubs. It is a relaxed and friendly environment for golfers and visitors supported by the best possible quality staff and services this day. Read more.......
Pyecombe Golf Course is situated in the South Downs National Park, an area of outstanding beauty and offers stunning views across the Sussex Weald. The golf course is a good test of golf for all levels of ability, measuring 6278 yards off the White tees. Read more.......
PING G400 Crossover Ironsview other products
Designed to bridge the differences between a long iron and hybrid, this G400 Crossover provides plenty of power and forgiveness to give you a very versatile long game option.
Key features of the G400 Crossover include:
- Face enhances flexing to deliver hybrid-like ball speed and distance
- Spin rates more like an iron for workability and trajectory control
- Tungsten toe weight increases MOI to improve forgiveness
- Thinner-hybrid style sole aids more consistent turf interaction
- Multiple loft options from 19-25 degrees
- Hydropearl chrome finish enhances spin control in the rain and rough
During a demo we're confident you'll notice how easy this is to hit off the deck, as well as how far it flies off the tee, and with the right shaft and loft combination we can make this one of your go to clubs.