We welcome green fee players and societies as we have now built up a superb and enviable reputation as one of the county's friendliest clubs. It is a relaxed and friendly environment for golfers and visitors supported by the best possible quality staff and services this day. Read more.......
Pyecombe Golf Course is situated in the South Downs National Park, an area of outstanding beauty and offers stunning views across the Sussex Weald. The golf course is a good test of golf for all levels of ability, measuring 6278 yards off the White tees. Read more.......
LitePower Lithium batteriesview other products
It weighs less than Lead-acid and lasts longer. Long term you're going to save yourself money to spend on other areas of your game! Why not make the change to Lithium?
- Available in 'Standard' and 'Extended' capacities.
- Lifetime five times longer than Lead-acid equivalents*.
- Designed to fit any mainstream electric golf trolley.
- Charges from empty in less than 4.5 hours.
- 5-year limited warranty (Ts and Cs) apply.
- More compact than Lead-acid batteries.
* Compared to typical 24ah Lead-acid battery.
Motocaddy's top tips for battery care and your lead-acid and Lithium considerations:
- Charge as soon as possible after each use to prevent reduced capacity
- Deeply discharging your battery will not increase capacity or lifespan
- Use charger compatible with battery. Lead-acid not to be used on Lithium or vice-versa
- Lead-acid battery can take up to six rounds to reach peak performance
- Fully charge Lithium batteries before use
- Battery will hold charge for at least 6 weeks
- Lead-acid batteries should never be charged for short periods
- Lithium battery's capacity will be increased by any amount of charging
- Fully charge your lead-acid battery after 'final round' and top up every few weeks if not playing for extensive period
- Charge on dry, non-carpeted surface in temperature ranging from 10° to 30°C
- Higher capacity lead-acid batteries should only be purchased if you regularly play 36 holes in a day
And finally... Although Lithium is a bit more expensive, it is a much better long-term option, which will save you money. Good quality Lithium batteries last longer, are small, lighter, quicker to charge and come with longer warranties.
Come and speak to us if you need any more information or advice.